A heavy-duty work boot that will keep pace with you, the 11" Marshal Waterproof boot in Chestnut Brown from The Range Collection is built to help keep your feet dry throughout a long day outdoors.
Its waterproof construction teams up with the Ortholite® with Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze insole for feel-good comfort. On the ground, the durable Vibram® TC4 outsole will keep you surefooted. This boot is electrical hazard rated to meet ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75 EH Standards.
- Material: Cowhide
- Toe Shape: Square
- Heel: Walking/Block
- Outsole: Non-Leather
- Electric Hazard - Our electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Waterproof - We use only the best construction and components to create waterproof boots that keep your feet dry no matter the conditions.
- Ortholite® - Our Ortholite® insert provides you with an extremely breathable, lightweight and flexible foot bed with anti-bacterial characteristics. The insert can easily be removed, washed and replaced and retains 95 percent of its original thickness which means it won't flatten over time.
- Vibram® Outsole - We partnered with Vibram®, the world’s leader in high performance rubber soles, to develop an outsole specifically designed for outdoor work and recreation.
- J-Bar - Equips your boots with barnyard acid resisting leather that stands up against urine, oleic acid and saturated lime.