This 10-inch Georgia work boot has it all: safety, comfort and performance.
The composite toe in this Georgia work boot complies with the ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification; it's able to withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. This boot also meets the ASTM's Electrical Hazard Standard..
Assembled with the Georgia Waterproof System and lined with a moisture-wicking fabric, these boots will keep your feet dry and comfortable while you're hard at work.
While the Comfort Core® insole supplies ample cushioning, it also has an Air Flow System that circulates air throughout the insole; this feature leaves your feet feeling comforted and cool. The TPU heel stabilizer has been incorporated into these boots; it helps support your feet even when you're walking on uneven terrain.
- Polyurethane midsole
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Direct-attach construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- ComfortCore®; insole
- Integrated TPU torsion stabilizer
- TPU shank
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- 10 Inches in height
- Chemical resistant
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15.5-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10