The Rocky® Elements Shale Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington Work Boot is great for any tough jobs, but Rocky Boot® created it to be a great boot for drilling and for the oil and gas industry.
Yes, you can buy a boot for your specific job! This tough work boot is triple-stitched in high-wear areas. It has direct-attached construction securing the leather upper to the sole. This men's boot is going to stand up to the job at hand and the rugged conditions you encounter.
The outsole is slip-resistant to give you stable footing, a great feature for working around water and oil.
In addition to keeping you safe from slips and falls, this working boot also protects you from things that could fall or be dropped on your feet. It's a safety toe boot with a steel toe that meets the ASTM standard and can handle 75 pounds of impact or compression. It's also electrical hazard resistance for even greater safety.
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Oiled full-grain leather
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Nylon shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole with TPU skin
- Triple-stitched in high wear areas
- Direct attached construction bonds upper to sole & resists chemical breakdown