WRANGLER RIGGS WORKWEAR: Whatever the job, it’s time to step up. There’s nothing like an honest day’s work done in the right work clothes. Whether you’re a professional electrician, a hobbyist woodworker or construction worker, you’ll find our RIGGS WORKWEAR for men is designed with both comfort and utility in mind. We’ve designed clothes with a Room2Move Fit for improved range of motion and have made sure that your clothes are tough enough to withstand anything with features like triple-needle stitching and added reinforcement in high-wear areas. Our Utility Jeans offer versatile, everyday style that can be worn mowing the lawn, camping or on the job site. Made to withstand the toughest work conditions, the most extreme adventures and every casual occasion in between, this collection has your back.
- 100% Cotton
- ROOM2MOVE FIT. For long days on the job, you want a work jean that keeps you comfortable. Constructed with a gusseted crotch and improved fit in the seat, thigh, and knee, this jean gives greater range of motion.
- DURABLE MATERIALS. Unmatched durability, comfort and dependability. This 100% cotton Durashield denim is fabric made of fibers that move during wear and washing to reduce abrasion and protect the denim color.
- UTILITY FEATURES. A workwear staple - this relaxed fit jean is made for the working man. This work jean features a wide dirt drop vent, utility tool pockets, and durable pocketing.
- REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION. Constructed with durable cotton denim, this jean is built to last and keep you protected. Reinforced with 1000 Denier Cordura lined pockets and leather tape measure clip.
- TOOL STORAGE. Ample storage for tools on the job: (2) front pockets, (2) reinforced back pockets, (1) right side tool pocket, (1) right side hammer loop, and (1) oversized watch pocket.